Monday, August 2, 2021

ARC Review: The Cottage by Lisa Stone

The Cottage The Cottage by Lisa Stone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Note: I received a copy of this book from Harper Collins via NetGalley.

An isolated cottage… After losing her job and boyfriend, Jan Hamlin is in desperate need of a fresh start. So she jumps at the chance to rent a secluded cottage on the edge of Coleshaw Woods.

A tap at the window… Very quickly though, things take a dark turn. At night, Jan hears strange noises, and faint taps at the window. Something, or someone, is out there.

A forest that hides many secrets… Jan refuses to be scared off. But whoever is outside isn’t going away, and it soon becomes clear that the nightmare is only just beginning…

Wow. I'm not really sure what to say about this one. Reading it alone in my bedroom late at night did give me the creeps. I thought the overall concept was a little weird but I enjoyed the story throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment