Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review: Revealed

Revealed Revealed by Evangeline Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nadiah has been looking for a kindred male to challenge her blood bond. Now that the bond is growing stronger she is running out of time. Rast steps in to declare that he will fight for her but he doesn't realize exactly what he is getting himself into.

I really didn't like Rast at first, I'm sure that was the intended feeling by the author. His spirit and protective nature with Nadiah did grow on me.

I though their story was interesting and it incorporated really well into what previously happened while expanding the plot into multiple avenues. I'm really excited to see what is going to happen next. Merrick seems just like a character out of Firefly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment