Thursday, July 30, 2015

Review: Broken (The Captive, #8) by Erica Stevens


Broken by Erica Stevens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Atticus, a twenty-five-year-old vampire, stands as the sole survivor of his powerful lineage, earning him the esteemed title of a prince among his kind. However, his existence is on the brink of a profound transformation that will defy his expectations. This unforeseen turn of events will not only impact his own life but also reshape the fates of those in his orbit and even rewrite the history of the world.

As his world crumbles and a relentless thirst for vengeance becomes his sole driving force, Atticus reaches a stark realization. 

As interesting as it was to see inside the mind of a character that I have come to despise I just could not get past everything he had done. I briefly felt bad for Atticus at some points in this book however that did not out way my overall dislike of the man. I did like getting the insight into what made him the way he was though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment