Monday, April 21, 2014

Review: Uglies


Uglies
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



All Tally ever wanted was to be pretty. That is exactly what she gets when she turns sixteen, there is a catch though, Special Circumstances wants her to find her friend Shay who escaped before becoming pretty. As Tally embarks on the adventure of her life there is a deep secret rooted in the New Pretty town and Tally has to figure out a way to stop the corruption.

I thought this was a really interesting concept and I liked the characters. Tally did start to get annoying about half way through the book, especially with her insta-love reaction and swooning style when she was around David. I am interested to see what happens next and what other secrets New Pretty Town has to reveal.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment