Sunday, June 11, 2023

Review: The Weekend by L.H. Stacey - ARC

The Weekend The Weekend by L.H. Stacey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Note: I received an advanced copy of this book from Boldwood Books via NetGalley.

The death of Thomas Kirkwood was never solved. Now ten years later, his mother is bringing everyone that was there that night back for a reunion but her real motives are to find out exactly who that murderer is.

I really liked how the story revolved around the supposed girlfriend that never quite fit in. None of the people involved in this weekend getaway were all that great. I know everyone has their flaws but man these people were really screwed up. I also enjoyed going back into the past with the characters and getting a glimpse of what happened that weekend and trying myself to put all the pieces together.
Also, definitely read until the very end, I was not expecting that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment