Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ARC Review: Cobweb Bride (Cobweb Bride Trilogy, #1) by Vera Nazarian

Cobweb Bride Cobweb Bride by Vera Nazarian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is about an alternative Renaissance-style world in Europe. Death comes to claim his bride and stops everyone from dying until she is found. While that might seem very nice on the surface the terminally ill and mortally wounded are suffering, just because you can’t die doesn’t mean you still don’t feel pain.

Overall I thought this to be an interesting storyline however I did feel like parts of the book dragged on and there was a little too much explanation taking me out of the story. The ending left me at a disadvantage because it seems like there should be more to the story. My recommendation is to wait until the sequel comes out or this story might leave you a little frustrated at the end.

Note: I won the ARC book through the LibraryThing Giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment