Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Review: Nine Lives by Peter Swanson

Nine Lives Nine Lives by Peter Swanson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this heart-pounding thriller, nine strangers receive a cryptic list with their names on it. Initially dismissing it as junk mail, they soon discover that someone wants them dead. As the strangers begin to die in unusual circumstances, including drownings and shootings, FBI agent Jessica Winslow, also on the list, takes it upon herself to uncover the connection between them. With professions ranging from oncology nurse to aspiring actor, and spread across different locations, the group must unravel the dark secret that binds them or face the wrath of a murderous madman. As the tension rises, each stranger lives in fear, unsure who will be the next to be crossed off the list.

As a huge fan of "And Then There Were None," I eagerly anticipated reading this book, and I must say it lived up to my expectations. The overall ending was satisfying, but I felt that the final part was unnecessary both for the story and the readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment