Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Review: The Bridesmaids by Victoria Jenkins

The Bridesmaids The Bridesmaids by Victoria Jenkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Note: I received an advanced copy of this book from Bookouture via NetGalley.

Holly is getting married, but not before a celebration weekend with her closest friends. After a night of arguments, a body is found floating in the swimming pool of their secluded cottage. Holly must face up to the truth – one of her bridesmaids is a killer, but which one?

I did end up enjoying this book from a whodunit standpoint. I was able to guess a lot of the supposed 'twists' but it did not make the book any less pleasurable for me to read. The ending threw me a bit, but not because of whose body it was but by the humdrum nature of the ending . . . it was strange.        

No comments:

Post a Comment