Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: The Hunt

The Hunt The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

Trapped again. Cora feels betrayed by the one she thought she trusted but she is still having conflicting feelings about him too. While everyone gets separated, they have to figure out how to survive and ultimately come together to make it through.

I really like the first 75% of this book. There were a few surprises at the end and some events that I didn't like. I wanted to like Cora more than I did, I was disappointed in her. I wanted a different outcome for her.

I felt a lot of emotion while reading this book so the author really did a great job of immersing the reader into her world. (view spoiler)

Personally some of this book was hard to get through. (view spoiler)

I am really excited to see how this is all going to play out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment