Saturday, September 12, 2015

Review: Cursed

Cursed Cursed by Evangeline Anderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

We have briefly seen Charlotte before right at the beginning of the series and not in a very favorable light to the kindred. That starts off her relationship with Stravos in a bad way. Strav only has a little time left because he is cursed and can feel the pain of others. To save earth from the dark kindred they must lose as mates at a retreat to find the heart of love.

I liked both characters and thought they were pretty entertaining. The story wasn't as favorable to me as the others though, I found it to be less exciting. I like how sylvan has managed to stay in the series so much and the earth girls club in the mothership is certainly expanding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment