Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review: Wyoming Bride

Wyoming Bride Wyoming Bride by Joan Johnston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hannah needs to get her two sisters out of Boston and the only way she can do that is to become a mail order bride. Unfortunately, tragedy strikes leaving her husband dead and Hannah off alone not knowing where her sisters are. If that wasn't bad enough she is with child. Now saved by Flint she strives to keep her secret from him but Flint has a secret of his own he is trying desperately to hide too.

Hannah seemed like a spoiled kid (not as much so apparently as Hetty) but still. I did not like her overall character and attitude towards Flint but at the same time I did not really like Flint as a character that much either. Flint in my opinion left much to be desired, he was pigheaded (which isn't all that too surprising) but the way he went about dealing with Hannah was just so abrupt and standoffish I found it to be an extreme turn off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment